🤖 Beyond Beta - March at Sociality.io
It was not crazy as Beeple's $69 million NFT but we had a quite thrilling month here at Sociality.io in March as well 🙌 More specifically, maybe we were not working on a live audio app as the rest of the world, but we shipped some handy features for our lovely community. And the platform is neat as a new pin after cleaning some little friends, which usually called bugs 🐛
🚀 NEW FEATURES
- Rolled out the "Hide Replies" feature for Twitter: We know you do not have anything to hide 👀 But just in case you need, now you can hide unwanted replies to your own tweets with Sociality.io
- Increasing your engagement rate by x2.5 times: We recently met with Mehmet Keçili, the Head of Analytics at the result-oriented transformational experience agency VMLY&R, to understand how they reach this result just in 6 months with our platform.
- Analyze your promoted posts on Facebook easily: Now you can filter and analyze your promoted Facebook posts on your page reports easily. We also updated our promoted post icon into something cutie 😍
- No more re-archiving replied conversations: Sometimes you need to send another reply to an archived conversation, which was moving your conversation to inbox again and keeping you busy with re-archiving it. We just added a small checkbox to give you a chance to prevent this when you want to keep your conversation archived.
- Faster sync for Instagram ad comments: You can notice the difference (in a good way 😅) in your Instagram ad comments during your reviewing process because we just improved our synchronization times to process x2 faster for this specific kind of comment.
- It was annoying to not see Instagram Carousels on your page reports. This happened to a small group of users for a short time but was solved in a shorter period, thanks to the team.
- Growing your business is good but sometimes it brings its own concerns, too. Due to an overload of scheduled reports, some reports did not receive by its owners, especially on the first days of the month and the week. Now we have improved our infrastructure to avoid this problem and it's stable.
- Missing data problems on different competitor analysis reports are fixed after your feedback.
- Everything else is smooth. (It is, isn't it? 😳)