🎃 Beyond Beta - October at Sociality.io
Happy Halloween! (We know we are late, a bit 🥲)
What is the similarity between Halloween and Facebook? The answer is “evolving.”
Halloween was originally observed as “All Hallows’ Eve,” a religious celebration to remember and honor the dead. Facebook was the idea of Mark Zuckerberg and his friends’ website that connects all Harvard students. But now they evolved a lot! These days, Halloween is the time of year that grocery stores sell frightening amounts of candy, and people spend hours creating scary costumes to debut on Halloween itself. Facebook is connecting the world and leading the social media world!
Anyway, long story short, social media is essential for our world now. Let’s keep celebrating Halloween and working with and for social media – as we did 🚀
Here is our summary: Sociality.io in October 2022 ✨
TikTok Analytics is now Open Beta with Sociality.io!
Stats says that TikTok has 1 billion monthly active users as of January 2022 — what a massive marketing potential to cover! When that is the situation, of course, we are in the game for you 😎 TikTok Analytics is now available as Open Beta with Sociality.io so that you will never miss the opportunity to grow 🥳
Let’s unlock your TikTok potential and reveal the power of your data. Here is how you can benefit from Sociality.io TikTok Analytics in a nutshell:
- 🙋🏻♀️ Summary cards – where you can gain insights on your TikTok strategy
- 👥 Audience insights – that allows you to get to know your TikTok audience better
- 🎯 Engagement and view distribution tables – uncovering the best times for your TikTok content is a piece of cake
- #️⃣ Hashtag analysis – allows you to discover the hashtags that work best for you
- 👌 Postcards – that covers the complete TikTok post details
We have even more! Just visit us here.
We have also created a sample report where you can easily see how the report will look 🤗
Customize the date and number format on Analytics 🤟🏻
On the Analytics module, we have added four different dates and two different number formats to our tool. So, now you can easily select the date and number format you are comfortable with using. All you need to do is follow these steps:
Step 1: Go to the Sociality.io home page.
Step 2: Click the “Profile” icon in the left corner. (Or, simply click here)
Step 3: You can now see the screen that will allow you to select the format you want to use.
Step 4: Enjoy the customized social media management experience 🤗
Fun fact 🧚♀️
There are different formats for the date and number representations all around the world. We wondered why and what is the reason behind it. Nothing really logical popped up 🥲 However, if you wonder like us, here is an article for you to see countries and how they use those formats.
Also, here is the most commonly used formats – just for the general culture 🤗
Updated pages on the platform: Profile 💁🏻♂️ and Security 🔐
We are constantly trying to improve your experience with Sociality.io. So, we improved the Profile page and Security page. Let’s dive into the details of the updated pages, what kind of changes are waiting for you, and what are the points we improved:
Enriched LinkedIn management with “Mentioned Media” 🥳
We have implemented the new and updated LinkedIn API – as you may recall from our LinkedIn API update announcement. This new LinkedIn API allows you to manage your comments and page mentions easier and faster via Sociality.io. We have announced that LinkedIn comment management was available with Sociality.io and now Page mentions joined the party, too!
All you need to do is update your access key to benefit from the new LinkedIn API 😎 Have some questions on how to update it? Here we have a guide for you on “How to update your access token” 🤗
Sociality.io is built from the ground up with users' rights to privacy and information security in mind. To keep our services to the highest standards, we invest continuously in our infrastructure and updated our Legal Documents to be effective as of September 12, 2021. Please read these documents carefully before continuing with your experience.
- Must-have: General system improvement on the platform 🙃
- Listen module: The issue on the resources of the web and news was fixed.
- Analytics module: Compared date range while exporting the reports is now working without any issues now 🤗
- Reports: The tooltips in the postcards are now displaying correctly. We fixed the problem!
- Engage module: The problem with the views of the Facebook - Visitor Posts is fixed 🤟
- Mobile: General improvements are made successfully ✨
- Anything else? Feel free to reach out 👉 email@example.com
- See you in Beyond Beta November next month 🥰