🤖 Beyond Beta - March at Sociality.io
March: What a soup 🍜
March was really interesting. There were tons of interesting days to celebrate - most interestingly from Barbie Day 👯♀️ to Napping Day 💤 Our team was also celebrating things by working hard to deliver the best possible tool you deserve 💃
Well, as people who love to celebrate things you may want to check the special days, too 🙃
Here is our March summary 🥁
Happy birthday Altynai 🎂
Speaking of celebrating things, we can not skip Altynai’s birthday 🥁 As we have introduced before, Altynai is our Marketing Manager and we have celebrated her birthday 💃 Wishing her a great birthday and a memorable year. May this year be the start of a chapter filled with the best luck, good health, and much happiness.
From all of us ❤️
Are we being too much? 😎
We are working on our new website pages, which will be live soon! Our blood, sweat, and tears were put into this release. Yet, when we take a step back and glance at what we are accomplishing, it is impossible to be in tears…
We are looking forward to sharing with you guys 🚀 Stay tuned. See you on more dynamic, colorful, and unique pages ✨
In case you want to be featured as one of our case studies, just let us know! We are glad to have you there ❤️
Strengthen your team spirit with the team performance report 🔥
Grapple with overflowing social engagement? 😩
Buried under tons of notifications for digging for important messages? 😏
Battle to collaborate as a team? 🤯
No worries! It is our pleasure to assist you in that journey 🤟🏻
We are thrilled to announce that the “team performance report” is live now! Well, sounds good but what do we mean?
What we mean includes but not limited to ⤵️ 👀
- Customer support metrics to unlock the power in your data 🔓
- Monitor your team performance and gain actionable insights 🔥
- Conversation activities insights to lead the conversations 🦜
- CSV and XLS format to export your reports 📄
Want more details? Here you go!
New Twitter metrics will be joining us soon 🥳
There are many different benefits of paid and organic social engagement 👀 Such as growing your social channels’ reach, promoting products and services, and driving conversions. But are you monitoring the proper metrics from your organic channels and paid campaigns on Twitter? 🙄
To assist and assure you, we will be adding new Twitter metrics so that you will be able to report your data with paid and organic breakdowns 🤗 We hope these metrics will enable you to uncover meaningful insights that contribute to more successful Twitter marketing campaigns 👌
- Routine but essential: General improvements in the system 💫
- Fixed the problem with the links used while sharing carousel posts on Facebook 🔗
- The issues with checks for shared files in mobile were fixed 📱
- Fixed team switching issues for users with multiple teams 👉👈
- Fixed sorting issues in the top pivot tables in competitor analysis reports.
- Adjustments have been made regarding the content that appears to have been deleted in the reports.
- Anything else? Please give us a heads up 👉 email@example.com See you in Beyond Beta April next month 💗